Things I Like About Living in Didsbury

- So Freaking Cute: I'm not sure I've ever seen a place so consistently cute (though not as cute as Arianna; see "scenes from the last breakfast" if you need convincing). This is a shot of the library.
- So Freaking Convenient: The bus coming from the city drops us off literally across the street from the house. We have to walk a whopping 100 yards (i mean, metres) to catch the bus to the city. Another 50 metres brings us to the Aldi and another 50 or so after that has us in "downtown" Didsbury with all of its shops and restaurants. A 10-15 minute ride on the bus has us in the closer suburbs with even more shops and restaurants. The closeness of everything does contribute to the noise, but I'd rather have the noise for now.
- HIGH SPEED INTERNET!!!!
- The Washer Dryer Combo: It's still way better than trucking things to the laundromat!
- The Cheese Hamlet: A shop down the street. So much cheese. So little time.
- Tesco: UK supermarket chain. Just because it's funny to say.
"so much cheese, so little time." hahahaa!
ReplyDeleteevery place has it's ups and downs. i'm glad to see you're adjusting...