a travel blog...most of the time
Hi T! Sorry I haven't checked in for a while, but it seems like you've gotten along w/o me!See any news about the inauguration on the other side?NBC misses you too!
I talked with a mac user I know before taking the plunge. He said (this is seriously a quote - I'll never forget it), "Mac isn't just a computer! It's a way of life! You're world is about to change!"hehehehe Proud member of iCult.
Note that it's supposed to be "your". I'm actually not an idiot. Just tired. :)
Hi T!
ReplyDeleteSorry I haven't checked in for a while, but it seems like you've gotten along w/o me!
See any news about the inauguration on the other side?
NBC misses you too!
I talked with a mac user I know before taking the plunge. He said (this is seriously a quote - I'll never forget it), "Mac isn't just a computer! It's a way of life! You're world is about to change!"
ReplyDeletehehehehe
Proud member of iCult.
Note that it's supposed to be "your". I'm actually not an idiot. Just tired. :)
ReplyDelete