Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Talinn's Election Night Predictions

Obama cleans up. He takes all of the northeast and the entire west coast, plus Nevada and Colorado. He also takes Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, Florida, Virginia, North Carolina, Montana, & Georgia. I will not be surprised if Indiana and North Dakota go blue too. Ohio...Ohio let me down in a big way in 2004 and I saw an awful lot of McCain signs last week. My sources say Ohio will go for Obama, but I am afraid to believe:)

There is an election night party in downtown Jerusalem. Starts at 3:30 AM--about the time results will start coming in here. Can't you just imagine us heading downtown at 3AM for election par-tay? I suspect we will be here in our pajamas with CNN and the Christmas fudge Aunt Linda gave us in advance last week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment